“Light Travel: Photography on the Go” by Tom Dempsey teaches and inspires outdoor photography by revealing the magic of portable digital cameras. The book tells my story of how a switch from film to digital cameras inspired new creativity.
Gift this dream book to anyone who likes travel or cameras. Learn how to pick a camera, compose and edit, and capture evocative images worldwide.
- Look inside this book, which is “full of sound guidance and jaw-droppingly gorgeous full-color photographs” says reviewer Dan Barnett. 210 pages, fully illustrated.
- Listen to author Tom Dempsey interviewed on Northstate Public Radio podcast (KCHO.org, Chico, California).
- Master digital jargon from the proficient glossary and index.
Above, book images automatically play in a show. (PAUSE || or START SLIDESHOW as desired with buttons at lower right.) But mobile devices just display a fixed image, so click center to enlarge as a set of images with full captions in GALLERIES mode (where Add to Cart button lets you buy photos).
What readers say:
- “I purchased your great book and I’ve read it cover to cover. It’s just wonderful. Congratulations. Those pictures! …the locales delighted me. It’s just lovely.” — Scott W. of Seattle, WA.
- “Dad said to tell you that your book has the best technical information he’s seen. And your photos are beautiful…. He says it’s an amazing book, a great book, and he likes the detail you go into. He says it would be a great text book.” — Nancy & Bill Rauhauser.
- “Wanted to let you know I received your book today. I am so thrilled with it . I would like to thank you and Carol for sharing your talents and the wonderful photo journal of your travels. I just purchased my first Digital SLR camera (Rebel Xsi & the Canon ef-s 18-200 lens) and have much to learn. I look forward to reading your book and applying (I hope) all the wonderful information you have shared on photography.” — Sherry H.
Photoseek Publishing, ISBN #978-0-578-03918-3