“Light Travel: Photography on the Go” by Tom Dempsey teaches and inspires outdoor photography by revealing the magic of portable digital cameras. The book tells my story of how a switch from film to digital cameras inspired new creativity.
Gift this dream book to anyone who likes travel or cameras. Learn how to pick a camera, compose and edit, and capture evocative images worldwide.
- Look inside this book, which is “full of sound guidance and jaw-droppingly gorgeous full-color photographs” says reviewer Dan Barnett. 210 pages, fully illustrated.
- Listen to author Tom Dempsey interviewed on Northstate Public Radio podcast (KCHO.org, Chico, California).
- Master digital jargon from the proficient glossary and index.
or $14 as a digital file in PDF format (ask me to email an invoice to you for easy payment by credit card).
Or mail order “Light Travel” by post to USA addresses by sending a check for US$39.95 to:
354 NW 112th St
Seattle, WA 98177-4841
Above, book images automatically play in a show. (PAUSE || or START SLIDESHOW as desired with buttons at lower right.) But mobile devices just display a fixed image, so click center to enlarge as a set of images with full captions in GALLERIES mode (where Add to Cart button lets you buy photos).
What readers say:
- “I purchased your great book and I’ve read it cover to cover. It’s just wonderful. Congratulations. Those pictures! …the locales delighted me. It’s just lovely.” — Scott W. of Seattle, WA.
- “Dad said to tell you that your book has the best technical information he’s seen. And your photos are beautiful…. He says it’s an amazing book, a great book, and he likes the detail you go into. He says it would be a great text book.” — Nancy & Bill Rauhauser.
- “Wanted to let you know I received your book today. I am so thrilled with it . I would like to thank you and Carol for sharing your talents and the wonderful photo journal of your travels. I just purchased my first Digital SLR camera (Rebel Xsi & the Canon ef-s 18-200 lens) and have much to learn. I look forward to reading your book and applying (I hope) all the wonderful information you have shared on photography.” — Sherry H.
Photoseek Publishing, ISBN #978-0-578-03918-3