Smartphone Photography with instructor Tom Dempsey
8-class series on Mondays and Wednesday at 1:15-2:45pm on January 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 29, 31.
The latest smartphones make photography easier than ever, right out of the box. Bring your fully-charged phone to class, and we’ll learn how to better previsualize, expose, focus, compose, make panoramas, edit color tones, and share to impress your friends. Please consider upgrading, as phones made within the past 2 years have brighter screens visible in sunlight, and capture better shadow detail while preserving highlights with HDR Auto. Good cameras include iPhone 6s, Samsung Galaxy S6, Google Pixel, and later models.
Private lessons in Seattle
- Jump-start your creative camera skills. Gift photography lessons to yourself, family, and friends. $40 per hour is a bargain for one-on-one lessons with an expert teacher. Sign up for digital photography workshops in the Northgate/Broadview area of Seattle, Washington, with instructor Tom Dempsey. We typically meet one-on-one in a public place such as Panera Bread eatery in Northgate Mall.
- Email Tom @ photoseek.com or call (206) 372-7673 mobile phone.
Tom taught the following classes at Lifetime Learning Center in Seattle:
- 2017 Oct 31–Nov 16: “Digital Photography on the Go“
- 2017 April 4, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20: “Editing Digital Photography“
- 2016 November 1–17: “Digital Photography on the Go”
- 2016 March 28–April 18: “Digital Photography on the Go”
In Summer 2011, Tom Dempsey taught a 5-day Alps Photo Workshop to Venice and the Dolomites Mountains, guided by Gary Scott of Right Path Adventures, DolomitesWalkingTours.com
Images from my book, “Light Travel: Photography on the Go“:
Add any of the above images to your Cart for purchase using my Portfolio site.