Master your digital camera surrounded by breathtaking Swiss peaks! Short walks to areas of concentrated beauty make this 8-night Alps tour especially attractive for those with limited vacation time. With a professional Alpenwild guide leading our trip, my time is freed for teaching photographic skills within our cozy group of 6 to 10 participants.
Sign up at Alpenwild for our Alps Photo Workshop with Tom Dempsey 2020 July 24 – August 01. Develop your photographic genius with a pro in Switzerland.
The following photos by Tom Dempsey are from our Workshop locations:
- Welcome photographers of all skill levels! Your spouse, partner, or friend will also love our tour while you advance your photography.
- We’ve thought of everything: all accommodations, meals, ground transportation, and instruction are included.
- The Swiss Alps are a photographer’s dream trip, with inspiring landscapes, breathtaking mountain panoramas and vibrant cultural settings. Now imagine having a professional landscape photographer at your side to provide personalized instruction in these idyllic alpine locations. Capture the greatest shots you’ve ever taken, while learning and developing your photographic skills like never before. Learn important tips on exposing, focusing, composing, editing, and post-processing. Think of all the questions you’ve had in the past, but never had a pro landscape photographer to ask.
- We’ve selected the world’s most stunningly beautiful mountains, meadows, waterfalls, and glaciers for your backdrop. The Alps are the most accessible mountains in the world, where cogwheel railways, mountain trams, and funiculars put you in the heart of the action.
- We will have plenty of time for photography as you’ll rarely be walking more than three miles per day. After fieldwork will be time for critiques and post-processing help. Our small group provides optimal one-one-one instruction and group discussion.
Capture the spirit of Swiss icons including:
- the Matterhorn, Zermatt
- traditional chalets at Kandersteg
- waterfalls of Lauterbrunnen
- famous Eiger, Mönch, and Jungfrau above Grindelwald
See our complete itinerary and sign up at: www.alpenwild.com
Our professional guide is:
$4395 from Zurich or Geneva, per person, double occupancy.
$399 single supplement.
Sign up by early February 2020.
Join me for summer in Switzerland!
Tom Dempsey, photography instructor
(206) 372-7673 mobile